Business Registry-Online Business Registration System- OBRS - Our Flagship Product
Business Registry-The Online Business Registration System (OBRS) is a platform designed to enable any government Institution in charge of Business Registration centrally offers all its services online. OBRS enables all citizens to access and apply for business registration, and all post-registration services from one single platform. Users create accounts through the clients’ portal, make applications, pay and submit online and get real-time feedback when their applications are worked on. Registrars receive applications online, work on them and provide realtime feedback to the applicants without interfacing with them. OBRS is aimed at transforming Government entities into customer-driven enterprises by applying modern corporate principles and best practices that enable them to deliver better quality in their existing services and introduce new and innovative products that are customer oriented. OBRS solution reduces the time and effort required for new businesses to register, helps improve the competitiveness of the investment environment, drives economic growth, improves efficiency, and strengthens transparency and accountability, improves regulatory oversight by the Government and provides the private sector with access to business information that assists in investment decisions.
In addition to enhanced transparency, compliance, and improved value for money in Business registration. The specific benefits of our OBRS system include:
- Easier collaboration and information exchange between government agencies.
- Seamless distribution of necessary information to those authorities requiring registration and change notifications.
- Establishing a reliable business register.
- Maintaining and updating reliable and secure business information throughout their life cycle.
- Provision of easy access to that information by the public and private sectors.
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness of public service delivery because public sector efficiency is regarded as a key factor in attracting investors into an economy.
- A single online interface to channel an array of e-services ranging from business registration, name search and company registration, licenses, tax, social security, national identification processes, and other key registrations.
- Reducing the burden for business reporting obligations.
- Increasing efficiency in the public sector.
- Increasing the quality of the information in the licensing agencies’ registers.
- Enabling electronic data sharing with other government agencies and disseminating business information to the private sector.
- Reducing the time and effort required for new businesses to register.
- Improving regulatory oversight by the government.
- Providing the private sector with access to business information that assists in investment decisions.